Long: A unique nose of cherry-cola, cedar and forest floor makes a great first impression. A palate showing complexity and depth with flavors of blueberry, pomegranate, cranberry, and infused tea, and hints of toasted oak.
- 94 Points & Double Gold at the 2015 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Double Gold & Reserve Campion at the 2015 Rodeo Uncorked at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- 94 Points & Platinum at the 2015 San Diego International Wine Competition
- Gold at the 2015 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Gold at the 2015 Los Angeles International Wine Competition
Pairing suggestion: Turkey and all the fixings.