Domaine Sylvain Langoureau Saint Aubin Blanc 1er Cru 'En Remilly' 2019 - 750ml

  • Sale
  • Regular price $54.97


Importer Notes

Sylvain Langoureau and his wife are at home in St. Aubin and jointly manage their 10 hectare domain. Here everything is done by hand with the greatest care. 90% of the domain is planted with Chardonnay, the remaining 10% are Aligoté and Pinot Noir. Most of the vineyards are located in the appellation St. Aubin, but the Langoureaus also have 1er Cru plots in Puligny Montrachet and Meursault. The grapes are naturally harvested by hand and sorted for the first time in the vineyard. The grapes are pressed and after 36 to 48 hours they are transferred to wooden vats for maceration with natural yeasts. A batonnage (stirring of the yeasts in the barrel) is avoided in most years. Everything is designed to produce crystal clear and fine Burgundy with freshness, energy and brilliance. The use of 10-30% new barrels is moderate. The wines of Sylvain Langoureau and his wife fully convince us and we are happy to be able to offer you a wide range of wines from the Domaine Langoureau. Furthermore, the price/performance ratio is excellent for all wines.

 

Sustainable