Kate Arnold Sauvignon Blanc California 2019 - 750ml

  • Sale
  • Regular price $13.99


Winemaker Notes

The color is translucent ivory champagne with aromas of citrus and white peach with a touch of honeysuckle.  Guava up front with lemongrass and citrus ribbons  throughout.  Balanced acidity, juicy mouth filling midpalate and a clean finish.

 

The Lake County portion of our Sauvignon Blanc provides clean acidity and bright fruit. Our 2019 vintage is 100% Lake County fruit sourced from two distinct vineyards. We sourced 75% of our fruit from a vineyard with the High Valley appellation designation. The High Valley portion of the wine provides structure with taste components of citrus and lemongrass. The remaining 25% of the blend is from the Kelsey Bench which adds tropical notes to the aromatics and palate.